Skip to main content

“LOST”: The best show on TV returns!


Now that the WGA strike has the latest TV season in shambles, thank the gods for pre-strike writing & filming… LOST is back!

Not only is this the show that everything in our household stops for, but it still frightens us, entrances us and excites us, just as much now as it did in season one. I know, I know, this past season was rough, I’m not that blinded by the tropical sunshine. But c’mon, did you see the season finale? There were enough holy crap moments in that one episode to fill an entire season of some mediocre shows.
The writing is still intense, the cinematography is still stunning (check it out in HD), and the acting is winning Emmy’s. If I’m preaching to the choir, I apologize. If not, then it’s time to convert and join us on the island!

Co-Creator JJ Abrams is riding a wave right now with the success of his monster movie (see below) “Cloverfield”, the return of “LOST” (with three more seasons to come) and pick-up of his latest series “Fringe” by the FOX network.

OK, so here’s what to do; clear your planner for Wednesday night (1-30-08) for the two-hour, enhanced, third season finale: “Through the Looking Glass”. Then be there for the two-hour season premiere “event” on Thursday (1-31-08). First “Past, Present & Future” a re-cap of the first three seasons, followed by “The Beginning of the End”, the first of 8 strike-shortened season 4 episodes.

Comments

  1. I feel like some sort of blasphemer, firstly because regardless of the maddeningly sexy new HD flatscreen in my living room, I'm still using my maddeningly sexy widescreen laptop to watch my shows on- but with a toddler and no DVR I need to be able to watch my stuff on my own time.

    Secondly? I've never seen ONE episode of Lost. Now, now. Calm down, don't disown. I do have my reasons. Lost had already been on two full seasons before I had a laptop that could handle streaming video and a TV not made of vestigial tidbits from the neolithic era.

    I realize now that Abc.com is offering all 4 seasons online now, I have no excuse. And UGH, I need SOMETHING to tide me over while my indulgences like Pushing Daisies are stuck in Writer Purgatory. >:(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment