Skip to main content

"TOUGHER IN ALASKA": Yup I'm still workin'

Just a quick update on The History Channel project I'm working on. I saw the completed first episode (as it will appear on TV), and it's pretty good!
I am however, not in the credits. I probably won't be in the credits for the second episode either. I came late to the production while "Gold" & "Salmon" were well underway. But I'm hopeful that you will spot my name starting with episode three.
There have been a few personnel changes over the past week too, and I have been given my date of separation. They will reach a point where my services are no longer needed and all the episodes are "in the can". The good news with this change in status is that I have a new job title: Associate Producer (woohoo!). I am now assigned to specific episode/editor/producer teams. I will be the guy they go to for research, fact checking, script reviews, footage reviews, coffee & donuts, etc.
More money you ask? Sorry to say no. But that's ok, I'm gaining knowledge, experience and making some great contacts. So I'm content to ride the wave for as long as I can!

Comments

  1. Hey Allen, this is Allen just thought Id drop you a quick note to let you know I am out here as well. Allen Pinney

    allenpinney@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment