Skip to main content

“TRINITY”: The little film that might?

As some of you recall (THANKS DI & WILL!) back in February I worked on an indie feature down in Philly. Well… I got a call from the director the other night, and the film has been accepted to at least two festivals! She also indicated that they were still waiting to here from a few more but she wanted to spread the good news. She and the producer, her husband, were calling the entire cast and crew that night to let us know!
Due to the pregnant nature of my wife I will not be attending “The Indie Gathering” in Ohio on August 1st – 3rd. But I do have my passport so "The Indie Can Film Festival” in Toronto, October 1st – 5th, is a possibility.
OK, three cheers for “Trinity” and here’s hopin’ for some swag (or bling) for the mantel!

The Indie Gathering
Indie Can Film Festival

Comments