Skip to main content

R.I.P. ELI STONE & PUSHING DAISIES

ABC will not be ordering anymore episodes of "Eli Stone" or "Pushing Daisies" beyond the current 13 episode agreement. It's a dark week indeed for the pie-maker and the philosopher.

With so much junk cluttering the airwaves, on both cable and broadcast, you'd think that the alphabet would stick with quality programming. I mean c'mon - they're keeping "Private Practice" and bringing back "According to Jim"!!!





SAVE PUSHING DAISIES

SAVE ELI STONE

Save 'em both!

Comments

  1. I think I already said this to you, but I'd rather see Pushing Daisies go to a premature grave and become a cult obsession in the same way Firefly did than to watch it last TOO MANY seasons and peter out into monotony and suck like X-Files did.

    JUST SAYIN'. For posterity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment