Skip to main content

"TOUGHER IN ALASKA": Tonight!


Tune in to the History channel tonight to see the premiere episode of the show I've been working on: "Tougher in Alaska".
Tonight's episode is "Gold Mining", which got a pretty darn good B+ from Entertainment Weekly magazine.
This is the only episode of the series where my name does not appear in the credits (bummer), I never actually got to work on this one. But starting with next week's "Salmon Fishing" you can play spot the credit during the final 20 seconds of the show. That's right 20 whole seconds to spot my name as the credits fly by!

OK check your local listings for time and channel. But here are the stats: 10-11PM EST, on History, rated TV-PG, runs 60 minutes.

Oh, and yes, I realize that it is up against "LOST" so it's ok if you DVR/TIVO/VCR my show and then watch it on Friday!

Check out HISTORY.COM

Comments

  1. Whew, pretty cool...unfortunately I do not have Tivo though. I'm sure I've asked you this already, but what do you do for the show? If they ever need PA's or higher which they'd be willing to pay and put up lodging costs for, then I'd gladly send in my app lol. Realistically though, glad to see the show airing and getting good reviews so far. Hopefully they put it on ON-Demand as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment