Skip to main content

"THE ASSASSTANT": Oscar worthy project


One of the short film projects I worked on this winter is in the running for an Oscar. Well, ok, it's a Student Academy Award, but it's still an Oscar! "The Assasstant" is one of 25 films competing in the narrative film category in the Eastern Regional Finals of the Student Academy Awards.
I'm really proud to say that this film has an opportunity to win. I had a great time working with the director, Scott Burkhardt. I'm sure we'll hear more from him in the future and I hope to have a chance to work with him again.

"The Assasstant" will screen in NYC on the 24th and then at the Columbia University Film Festival on the 30th.

Follow the links below to learn more about the film, the festival and the Student Academy Awards.

COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY FILM FESTIVAL
COLUMBIA DOMINATES STUDENT ACADEMY AWARDS FINALS
STUDENT ACADEMY AWARDS

Comments