Skip to main content

“MHP+THC=TIA”: Not over yet!

Well things are still clickin’ along at Moore Huntley. If I didn’t mention it before, I have been promoted to Associate Producer. I’m assisting on six of the thirteen episodes, the first of them “Electric Linemen” is the third to air (after “Gold Mining” and “Salmon”) and is slated for broadcast on May 22nd.

I have been doing a lot of phone calling & e-mailing to Alaska, The US Army, The Coast Guard, The National Weather Service and many others. It is pretty interesting work and, the hours are starting to increase also. As the deadlines for each episode close in we start earlier and stay later to get things delivered.

Interns and PA’s are starting to leave as we consolidate & streamline the process. Our downstairs offices only have four of us left. So next week Sonia (my fellow AP) and I are being moved upstairs with Post Production. Which is cool, because we’ll be in the thick of things, get to hear the gossip and actually be up to speed with what’s going on!
My current end date is now July 16th, right after the last show is delivered to the network. So I’m gonna be calling in favors and pounding the pavement pretty soon. Gotta line up that next gig ya know? Hey David, who’s hiring in California?

Comments